PAF-KIET has a very elaborate academic scholarship system based strictly on merit. The scholarship system is designed to motivate students, encourage hard work and exceptional academic performance in every semester. The Institute provides scholarships to 7% of the total strength of students on semester-to-semester basis. Currently more than one hundred students are availing academic scholarship provision. The scholarships range from 85% to 20% rebates in tuition fee. Students scoring 75% and above in board degree exams can apply for academic scholarship in the first semester at KIET. Fee discounts are also offered in the following categories:
- High academic achievers: up to 85% in tuition fee.
- Siblings of full-time students of PAF-KIET who are paying regular fees: 25% in tuition fee.
- Government employees and their children: 10% in tuition fee.
- Army & Navy employees and their children: 8% in tuition fee.
- Public corporations and financial institutions’ employees in the evening programs only: 6% in tuition fee.
- Students of PEF & PAF Colleges: 6% in tuition Fee.