General Instructions for Aptitude Test
Interested students must follow the general instructions for aptitude test.
- The last date for receipt of application forms, duly completed, is December 14, 2019.
- The Admit Card for the Aptitude Test will only be issued after the required attested photocopies of the academic documents and I.D. Card are submitted with the admission form. Original academics documents are also checked. Please bring your original documents for the verification purpose with the submission of your application form. The Admit Card is mandatory for the Aptitude Test. Applicants will not be allowed to attend the aptitude test without the admit card.
- MS/M.Phill program candidates must submit the NTS-GAT results along with the admission form.
- A sample test paper is enclosed with the admission kit for your guidance.
- Final selection will be based on past academic records, aptitude test result and interview performance.
December 14, 2019
Last Date of Receipt of Application Forms
December 15, 2019 [02:30 PM]
Aptitude Test (Main Campus)
December 20, 2019 (after 6:00 pm)
Final Merit List
January 13, 2020
[Sheeraz Ahmed Qureshi]
Manager Marketing & Admissions
Registration & fee payment starts from December 23, 2019. Fee can only be paid through pay order made in the name of “PAF-KIET”.
For further details, contact admission office
Main Campus: 0336-2508284, 0336-2508285
City Campus: 0336-2508286, 0336-2508287
North Campus: 0336-2444191, 0336-2444192