General Instructions for Aptitude Test
Interested students must follow the general instructions for aptitude test.
- The last date for receipt of application forms, duly completed, is September 25, 2021.
- The Admit Card for the Aptitude Test will only be issued after the required attested photocopies of the academic documents and I.D. Card are submitted with the admission form. Original academics documents are also checked. Please bring your original documents for the verification purpose with the submission of your application form. The Admit Card is mandatory for the Aptitude Test. Applicants will not be allowed to attend the aptitude test without the admit card.
- MS/M.Phil program candidates must submit the NTS-GAT results along with the admission form.
- A sample test paper is available here.
- Final selection will be based on the result of Aptitude Test and past Academic Performance.
September 25, 2021
Last Date of Receipt of Admission Application Forms
September 26, 2021 [02:00 PM]
Aptitude Test (Online)
September 27, 2021
[Sheeraz Ahmed Qureshi]
Manager Marketing & Admissions
Registration & fee payment starts from July 18, 2021. Fee can be paid online via HBL Account No: 00427901561403 or through pay order made in the name of “PAF-KIET”.
For further details, contact admission office
Main Campus (Korangi Creek): 0336-2508284, 0336-2508285
City Campus (Shahrah-e-Faisal): 0336-2508286, 0336-2508287
City Campus (North Nazimabad): 0336-2444191, 0336-2444192