General Instructions for Aptitude Test
Interested Students must follow the General instructions for aptitude test.
- The last date for receipt of application forms, duly completed, is May 20, 2017.
- The Admit Card for the Aptitude Test will only be issued after the required attested photocopies of the academic documents and I.D. Card are submitted with the admission form. Original academics documents are also checked. Please bring your original documents for the verification purpose with the submission of your application form. The Admit Card is mandatory for the Aptitude Test. Applicants will not be allowed to attend the aptitude test without the admit card.
- MS/M.Phill program candidates must submit the NTS-GAT results along with the admission form.
- A sample test paper is enclosed with the admission kit for your guidance.
- Final selection will be based on past academic records, aptitude test result and interview performance.
May 20, 2017
Last Date of Receipt of Application Forms
May 21, 2017 (2:00 pm)
Aptitude Test(City Campus)
May 25, 2017 (after 6:00 pm)
Final Candidates list
June 05, 2017
August 28, 2017
Classes Begin [BSCS, MS & PhD]
[Sheeraz Ahmed Qureshi]
Manager Marketing & Admissions
For Further details,contact admission office
Main Campus:- 0336-2508284, 0336-2508285
City Campus:- 0336-2508286, 0336-2508287
North Campus:- 0336-2444191 upto 0336-2444193